Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Very Long Day...

This is the end of a very long day. One of those days where everything you seem to do drags out from minutes to hours and pretty soon the entire day is long gone. I was waiting on the cable guy. LOL The encaustic classes are going very well here at the studio . The October classes just ended and my November classes are about to start. I am having to get some more tri-fold brochures ready, because the art sore that hands them out is on their third batch! I am also getting more and more interest in my photo collages which has prompted me to set up a web page with a store. That is also very exciting to me! I have always loved photography and getting back into it has been relaxing and therapeutic, to say the least!I have many photos coming up on here so keep your eyes peeled and let me know what you think. Input is always welcome. I am also hoping to add some "How To" videos for encaustic painting done with just the straight beeswax. So many new endeavors! Hope everyone's Halloween was great and the up coming holiday celebrations just as wonderful and creative! Take care and talk to you soon....Kat

No comments:

Loveliest Garden

Loveliest Garden
"Loveliest Garden", Encaustic mixed media collage