Monday, September 3, 2012

Moved my studio and the rest of my life...

I have been through a lot of changes over the last year, including a move which was traumatic for my studio time, my daughters' 19th and 6th birthdays, the holidays, starting a new -and final- semester at school where I graduated with my BA in photographic arts and my BS in photographic technology, a short but scary illness/recovery and the wrap-up of my 42nd year on this wondrous planet. It's been a long, winding road with many branching paths but I am starting to see some beautiful light ahead for me and my family. Please enjoy the images and stroll through my days with me. Grab a warm cup of your favorite tea and hang out and chat for a while and leave a comment or feedback. I am a lover of things old and vintage and my favorite sunglasses are my classic RayBans. My bicycle is my relaxation and it's covered in sugar skulls. I love my iPhone, my iPad and Histamatic photos. I love tattoos and vintage Vespas and old muscle cars. I am that girl. Lol Nice to meet you! Welcome to "The Wordy Mermaid's" guide to life as an artist in a small East Coast Florida beach town...

No comments:

Loveliest Garden

Loveliest Garden
"Loveliest Garden", Encaustic mixed media collage