Sunday, November 25, 2012

Where has the time gone?!

Cacherra
I haven't posted since October 3rd?! No! Really! OMG! My oldest turned 20 on October 15th. Then I had the Halloween Storybook Parade at my little one's school. She turned 7 on November 9th and there seemed to have been a BUNCH of Valentine's Day babies in her school because we have been going to two birthdays per weekend since the first of November! On top of all that, my brother and his family moved into their new place on five acres, they hosted Thanksgiving dinner and Hannah and I have been volunteering at Stable Haven Horse Rescue in Samsula, Florida! I am now adopting a beautiful four year old white mare named Cacherra and will be bringing her home in December...which is now just around the corner! AGGGHHHH!!!! My life is hectic and full of love and I feel lucky, though the anxiety and PTSD sometimes is overwhelming and really gets me down. I am still "swimming", as my friend Christi likes to tell me! Hope everyone has a fantastic Holiday Season and please check out my Etsy store for great gifts!


No comments:

Loveliest Garden

Loveliest Garden
"Loveliest Garden", Encaustic mixed media collage