Thursday, May 16, 2013

Make Some Time for Self-Forgiveness

I have made many mistakes in my life and done things in my past that I am not proud of...things I wish I could take back.There are affairs I have had, friends I have hurt and loved ones I have let down. I have also had just as many "go me!' moments- things I have received written commendations or thanks yous for.. There are people who will hate me forever and family members who will waste years and precious moments being angry with me and all I can do is ask for their forgiveness and hope for the best. I meditate and pray to MY beliefs everyday in order to keep going for the ones who DO accept me-faults and all. Bottom line; we ALL have a past that we cannot change but it is this past that shapes who we are and will become in the future. Your future is NOT yet written and by looking to your history, you have an opportunity to become the person you truly want to be. I am busy today writing MY future and trying to spend less time wishing I could re-write my past. I hope each and every one of you will take the opportunity to do the same. xo~

No comments:

Loveliest Garden

Loveliest Garden
"Loveliest Garden", Encaustic mixed media collage